This is a tidbit I ran across today. According to Darren Rovell of Action Network, a Patriots fan paid $180,685.44 for eight seats at the 50-yard line for the game on Feb. 3. I thought that I’d try and run some comparisons on how else you could spend that kind of money AND enjoy the Big Game.
JUST IN: A Patriots fan just paid 180,685.44 on StubHub, including fees, for 8 seats on the 50-yard line for Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta.
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) January 21, 2019
- Invite 275 friends over and give them all a new 65 inch 4K TV and of course keep one for yourself.
- Fly yourself and 134 friends to Atlanta for the weekend and hang out in the local establishments to enjoy the vibe.
- Buy a recently listed Studio in Breezy Point, on the lake, including boat slip AND fly with 8 friends to Atlanta and get upper deck tickets to the Big Game. Or leave a couple friends home and buy a couple extra 65 inch 4K TVs
- Buy 1800 Families Groceries for a week.
- What’s wrong with people?