There’s a lot of history behind the Northern Pacific Center. Brainerd’s existence may very well be attributed to it. Above is a map of what buildings used to be found at the historic site.
You can find more in-depth history here.
Ever since the 150 year-old buildings were no longer in use, many businesses have made their way into the center. Below is a map of what can NOW be found:
- Derosier and Associates Website
- Loco Espresso Coffee Shop Website
- Goody’s Gourmet Treats Website
- Notch 8 Chow House Website
- Luminary Website
- Brickyard Fitness Center Website
- The Brainerd Exchange Website
- Blacksmith Main Website
- The remaining foundation of the roundhouse.
- An empty, abandoned coal power plant.
- BNSF Brainerd Equipment Shop
- Cell Towers