We as human beings sometimes have breaking points. This guy reached his breaking point in his fight against the back yard cockroach nest.
Forty-eight-year-old Cesar Schmitz of Brazil was caught on his own home security cameras accidentally causing his back yard to explode when he tried to destroy a nest of cockroaches. Experts say flammable gas from the insects had accumulated in the air pocket under the lawn, and Schmitz added a cap full of gasoline, lit a match, and boom! Luckily there was no injury including his little dog.
Dude went to the Yosemite Sam school of how to deal with critters. pic.twitter.com/40ElxsFPem
— Klara Sjöberg (@klara_sjo) October 20, 2019