Crow Wing County staff are asking residents for help in donating any extra
masks, gloves or hand sanitizer residents may have to spare. There is a drop
box outside of the front entrance of the Community Services building for residents
to drop all donations. 204 Laurel Street in Brainerd. Staff will monitor the box and
bring items inside. Residents should drop items off during business hours from
8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Items requested are:
• Surgical masks (NEW) and N95 masks (NEW)
• Industrial masks (N95 or dust)
• Latex free gloves (NEW)
• Disposable Food Grade gloves (NEW)
• Disinfectant wipes (NEW) and Hand sanitizer of all sizes
• Antibacterial soap
• Protective gowns (water resistant) and Eye protection goggles or glasses (NEW)
• Face shields (NEW)
All items will be donated to local first responders and healthcare workers.
Also as a side note, our local food shelf is pretty depleted. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.