The CRMC Championship is coming to Brainerd the week of August 22nd through August 28th and this is what you need to know about the event at Cragun’s Legacy Courses.
What is the CRMC Championship?
The CRMC Championship is one of the tour stops for the PGA Tour Canada.
According to the CRMC Championship website:
The PGA TOUR Canada is professional golf tour that offers a series of tournaments played primarily in Canada each summer, where tomorrow’s stars begin the path to the PGA TOUR. All year, players will compete for the Fortinet Cup, a points-based race that rewards the top performers with Korn Ferry Tour membership for the following season. In addition, players will play for a $100,000 bonus pool provided by Fortinet. PGA TOUR Canada’s mission is to deliver a PGA TOUR experience for our members, fans, volunteers and its partners in order to develop the future stars of professional golf and enrich the communities the Tour visits.
Where is the event being held?
The event is being held at Cragun’s Legacy Courses in Brainerd, Minnesota. The event is going to be the first PGA Tour Canada event that is being played in the United States.
What is the schedule for the week?
- Sunday, August 21st
- Cruising For Charity – Fundraising dinner cruise benefitting Cuyuna Regional Medical Center’s Charitable Fund.
- Monday, August 22nd
- CRMC Championship Monday Qualifier at Deacon’s Lodge
- Player Experience – Guided Fishing on Gull Lake
- Tuesday, August 23rd
- Practice Rounds – All Day
- Brainerd Chamber Business After Hours Event – Held in the VIP tent on the 18th hole of the CRMC – Sponsored By Dahlheimer Beverage
- Wednesday, August 24th
- Official Pro-AM Sponsored By Northern Pacific Center
- Thursday August 25th
- Military Day
- CRMC Championship Round #1
- Friday, August 26th
- CRMC Championship Round #2
- Saturday, August 27th
- CRMC Championship Round #3
- Saturday Night Jam – Sponsored By Clow Stamping Company
- Sunday, August 28th
- CRMC Championship Final Round
- Trophy Presentation Ceremony
Is the CRMC Championship free to the public?
According to the CRMC Championship website, the event is free to the public. VIP passes can be purchased.
What is Event Parking going to be like?
According to the event website:
SPECTATOR & GENERAL ADMISSION will use the EAST side shoulder of County Road 70. Please use the walking trail when making your way to & from the golf course.
VIP, HANDICAP, TOUR PLAY & TOUR STAFF PARKING will use the main parking lot of Cragun’s Legacy Golf Courses. Parking passes must be presented at either gate.
VOLUNTEER & OVERFLOW SPECTATOR PARKING will use the East Gull Lake Airport. Shuttles will be provided to & from the golf course from 6:30am to 7:00pm Thursday through Sunday.