*Updated 3/27/20 (10:00am):
- All Minnesota Public Schools K-12 closed from Wednesday, March 18th through Friday, May 1st
- Everything Expo postponed
- All Minnesota bars, restaurants, and movie theaters close 5pm March 17th through April (delivery and curbside pick up still available)
- Brainerd Public Utilities office closed
- Tapped and Corked postponed
- Trinity Lutheran Church Brainerd has cancelled all Lenten Services, Lenten Soup, Worship Services and Sunday School through the end of March.
- Area Catholic Churches –all public Masses are suspended through April 20, effective Friday, March 20. (Priests may celebrate a private Mass without a congregation.) In addition, the diocese has cancelled all gatherings of more than 10 people and said that even in smaller gatherings, those vulnerable or showing any signs of illness should stay home, and all present should practice good hygiene and “social distancing”.