How could anyone have predicted a 29-29 tie last Sunday at Lambeau Field between the Minnesota Vikings and the Green Bay Packers? No one, so none of us were correct with last week’s predictions.
Vikings back at home this Sunday hosting the ghastly Buffalo Bills. On a very positive note, Minnesota has a new kicker, Dan Bailey. Bailey has an 88.2 percent accuracy rate and spent seven seasons with the Dallas Cowboys, who released him on Sep 1, 2018. Fine, we’ll take him considering he has the second-best percentage in NFL league history. Fourth time is the charm, and I have a lot of faith in number five.
Here’s our Purple and Gold Predictions for week 3 in the NFL between the Minnesota Vikings vs Buffalo Bills:
- Danny Wild: Vikings 21 – Buffalo 3 – There will be nothing but chips left!
- Mac Daddy: Vikings 38 – Buffalo 20 – Vikes harass Josh Allen all day and CRUSH Buffalo!
- Noelle: Bloody Marys for me, and a Vikes win.
- Michele: Vikings 41 – Buffalo 10 – Feeling the vibe from Number five who will go 5 for 5 on extra points and field goals!
- Brian Moon – Vikings 35 – Buffalo 14 – Buffalo will get a surprise turnover in the first half to keep it close and make Vikings’ fans nervous. Vikes will pull away in the second half.
- Andy Hammer – Who do I look like, Nostradamus? (Uh, Andy we can’t see you.)
Do you agree with any of the predictions? Let us know, or share your own on our Facebook page under The Power Loon.